Sunday, December 7, 2008

27 years...27 dresses?

So apparently I have some of the most AMAZING friends in the world. This is not news to me, but since they were so wonderful and fun and creative on my birthday I decided to broadcast this to everyone around me!



I was informed I needed an old bridesmaid dress back in Philly for my birthday. I didn't even allow the wheels to turn but just followed directions and showed up at Betsy's house on time. Turns out they planned a 27 Dresses themed birthday night for me! Complete with dinner at the Hibachi restaurant at Penn's Landing and then lots of time to hang with the girls back at the house! A picture is below for those of you far from home who were just dying to know what the plan was! :) We got lots of stares and questions but I kind of decided that we should all go out at least once a year like this...we've got the dresses - live it up right! Here's to amazing friends!